viernes, 25 de diciembre de 2009

SKhangover fanmix vol2

vol.2 no es tan molon como el 1.

fanmix de Cris y mio de nuestro fanfic serial killer hangover.blahblah

Pero bueno aqui lo dejo pa los que se lo bajan http://rapidshare.com/files/325767384/skhangover_fanmix_VOL2.rar.html


Scavengers Of The Damned
theme: Reaper (y referencia a Cristina.)

Oh, it's up to me
To make you fucking bleed.
We are the scavengers,
Scavengers of the damned.

We kill, let the demon steal an antique pattern sky.
Well goodbye, to all the lives I stole.
And the funeral came alive

Fall down sick
I'm not insane
Are you feeling gross? Are you full of shame?
Death has come to set us free.
Come set me free!



Quite & still.
theme: foyet,mafer,cris.

This bastard has come to claim his throne,
As king of picking on the wrong
The blade in his hand might scare you to death,
If the stink doesn't kill you first.

It all goes still,
It all goes quiet & oh so still

His big black kiss comes better never, than early like this
But he keeps the score & time is just not on your side anymore
But I've taken your picture & a piece of your soul,
So nostalgia will beat him & win in the end

When all is still,
When all I quiet & oh so still
& there's a dark empty hole, the thought of you will fill
.


Midnite maniac.
theme: cris.

Did you read it in the paper
'Bout the danger comin' your way
She'll tear you up at midnight
Killer on the loose get out of her way

Lock the door tonight
She's got it all she can walk thru a wall
Better run for your life

And in the light of day
In hidin' she will stay
Watch out at midnite
Feel her shadow on your face

Midnight maniac: she's a killer at large
Midnight maniac: lock your door
Cause she can't be far

Did you hear it on the radio
Crimes of passion makin' the news
It happened after midnight
In your neighborhood could've been you





Get out alive
theme: cris,mafer,foyet.

Don't put your life in someone's hands
Their bound to steal it away

Then he said

If you want to get out alive
oh, run for your life
If you want to get out alive
oh, run for your life

This is my last time she said
As she faded away
It's hard to imagine
But one day you'll end up like me
Then she said

If you want to get out alive
oh, run for your life
If you want to get out alive
oh, run for your life

If I stay it won't be long
Till I'm burning on the inside
If I go I can only hope
That I make it to the other side



Fine Again
theme: cris.

I feel the dream in me expire
and there’s no one left to blame it on
I hear you label me a liar
‘cause I can’t seem to get this through
You say it’s over, I can again, yeah
Why try to stay sober when I’m dying here

And I am aware now of how
everything’s gonna be fine one day
Too late, I’m in hell
I am prepared now,
seems everyone’s gonna be fine
One day too late; just as well

And I’m not scared now.
I must assure you,
you’re never gonna get away
And I’m not scared now.
And I’m not scared now. No…



Excommunicate
Theme: Reaper.

I preyed on human nature.
I took this innocence alive.
I prayed through the allegations.
Deliver me from the fire.
And I feel no remorse.
Take me to the gallows.

Text book psycho, analyze my shame.
He took the innocence away.
And I vowed to watch you die.
Take him to the gallows.

Excommunicate.
Hang the beast.
Show no mercy in the God-damn killing.
Excommunicate.
I'm in love with feeling nothing for life.




Fearless.
theme: Foyet , Mafer.

Too many fingers, too many thumbs
Something wicked this way comes
The best time I've ever had
Waiting around for something bad

Fearless, fearless, ohh
And I know that's why you love me
Fearless, fearless, come on
And I know that's why you love me, chica
And I know that's why you love me, chica
And I know that's why you love me, chica

Oh, so fearless
Oh, so fearless
Oh, yeah



Cell block Tango
theme: cris.

He had it coming,he had it coming
He took a flower in its prime
And then he used it,and he abused it
It was a murder but not a crime!

They had it comin', they had it comin'
They had it comin' all along
Cause if they used us And they abused us
How could you tell us that we were wrong?


He had it coming, he had it coming
He only had himself to blame
If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it
I betcha you would have done the same!




Above and Bellow
theme:mafer.


Sometimes I feel
Like I wanna leave this place for good
Under the ground
I'll live down there without a sound
And never hear
These hissing voices all the same
I'll disappear
Causing living makes me feel ashamed


I must believe
There's more above us and below
I must believe
Stranded with this bitch called hope
It keeps me here
When all I wanna do is go
It keeps me here
When all I wanna do is disappear


If this is it
When all we have and ever will
If this is it
Time is running out and standing still
I'll leave today
Cause there's nothing left to keep me here
I'll fade away
I'll turn my back and disappear

2 comentarios:

  1. bueno no sera tan molon como el primero, pero tampoco esta mal,no? xDD
    me gustan mucho las imagenes de cada cancion, a ver si rapidshare me deja descargar de una vez y puedo oirlo >w<

    ResponderEliminar