jueves, 17 de diciembre de 2009

Serial Killer Hangover FanMix vol1

Bueno pues propuse a Cristina de hacer un FanMix de nuestro FanFic. Y nos salieron muchas canciones, asi que va por volumenes lol. aqui el primerooooo:


(Si no lees el fanfic no te entederas mucho lol...)


Bajate las canciones + las imagenes de cada cancion, aqui--> http://rapidshare.com/files/322311994/COVER.rar.html


Ahora pongo las canciones y su letra k pensamos que pegan con algo/personaje/situacion ETC del fic :


SERIAL KILLER HANGOVER -Harlow
Theme: General.


And then i close my eyes
my body's paralayzed
this drunken sleep has saved my life
i hear him breathing in
choking on oxygen
he's hoping i will come along.

kill me again
asylum in my head

kill me again
i saw him in my head

then he asks me to become his victim
and now this fear becomes a game
as he comes closer now
all my fears have gone away
as now its him whos so afraid

kill me again
asylum in my head

kill me again
asylum in my head.




THE MAZE- Lacuna Coil
Theme: The Reaper.

My thoughs can be so vicious
Committed to a plan
The fear becomes ambitious
Taking me till I am gone

don't know how it starded
Thinking to myself
I've come to realize
I couldn't carry on each day
This vibe is so destructive
I'm smoking up my mind

In this maze
I'm running through the halls of emptiness
In this maze
I can't find the way to get back to the end
In this maze
I'm feeling like I'm stuck inside a cage


Will I ever see the sun
Shining through the prison clouds?
In the darkness you can hide
Go inside, free your mind.




SERIAL KILLER - Slash's snakepit.
Theme: Mafer & Foyet.

I wanna be like him, he had a dreadful life
I wanna learn to shoot, I want to use a knife
I like the smell of fear that makes you paralyzed


They say I'm crazy, falling apart
Do you like the way I murdered your heart
I'm smart and cagey, I come in the night
If you let me in, you'll give up your life


Boom, boom, bang, bang screams in the dark
If you let him in, he'll murder your heart
Boom, boom, bang, bang screams in the dark
If you let him in, he'll murder your heart

He's not the man you see at home
He's someone else inside
His life's no longer his own
He's someone else inside
Creepin' up when you're alone
And now he stands inside
He wants to take you to hell
But for him it's heaven
.



REFUGEES - The Tears.
Theme: Mafer, Foyet.

You are the dust and
I am the rain
Let's go out in the rust and
Let''s gather the change

You stain the pavements
I'll take the blame
Our love is our saviour
Our life is our grave

Let's take to the streets
You and I we're life's refugees
But like Bonnie and Clyde we're free
Don't say there's nothing between us

Well there's nothing between us
Well there's nothing between us.




RED STARS - The birthday Massacre.
Theme: Mafer,Reaper.

Best of cruel intentions
Finding what they fail to mention
No truth, all pretension
Raise your hand to get attention

Wasted education
Celebrating imitation
Misplaced admiration
Speaking for a generation


It's my red star, I steal it
It's my red star, I can't let go
It's my red star, Conceal it
It's my red star, all I know.



MY HEART NEVER SLEEPS - Lovers
Theme : Mafer.

I had a passion for strangers and prescription pain killers.
now, is that so bad?
i do what i do but i don't do what you did.
we got a wicked ignition and the devil makes three.
i'm just trying to rev up my engine. are you trying to punish me?

I was born to a little dead angel.
she dressed my wounds in tape and paper.
she said, does it still hurt real bad?
i am where i am and you're where you're at.
it's like the search that's on inside of me
and one day'll sail past my eyes.





KILLER INSIDE- Hydrovibe.
Theme: Mafer, Foyet.


It's a messed up world
Please deliver me
From this mess that i've become
Messed up world
You could teach me. you could save me.

Sending chills across my skin
When i hear you whisper
Beckoning what sleeps within
Speak to me

Wake up the killer inside

Come save me tonight

Wake up the killer inside




BUNDYS - Animal Alpha.
Theme: Cristina, Foyet.

You want to hit me, then you're satisfied
I'm gonna fall, I'm gonna fake it
Now I will make you think you've won again

I've fallen down, my nose bleeding badly
I'm where you want me

Shut your face, shut your, shut, shut, shut your face up

When doors are locked, I'm gonna get you
You are not safe any place, anywhere

I'm coming to get you
Yeah, I'm coming to get you
I have a surprise for you
Beware, beware
Don't go to bed, don't close your eyes.




BERLIN- Black revel motorcycle club.
Theme: Cristina, Mafer,Reaper.


Why we fightin’ with each other
Ain’t no use in cryin’ like the others
We’re fools in need, fools to believe
We’re all fools in need too foolish to believe

Killer don’t you please
I got time and time to bleed
And there ain’t no use in trying to deceive
I’ve been fooled by the lover
Fooled by the sinner
Fooled myself into thinking I was livin’

I’m fightin’ just to breathe
As I get back on my knees and say
Help me somebody
Help me somebody

She said
Suicide’s easy
What happened to the revolution
Suicide’s easy
What happened to the revolution

No more fightin’ with each other
Ain’t no use in sufferin’ like the others
They’re fools in need
Fools to believe
They’re all fools in need too foolish to believe


As I get back on my knees I’m gonna
Uh somebody
Uh somebody
Uh somebody
Somebody’s gonna hurt somebody
Somebody’s gonna hurt somebody
Somebody’s gonna hurt somebody
Somebody’s gonna hurt somebody.




BED OF BLACK ROSES -I hate Kate.
Theme: Cristina.

In my bed of black roses
Where I dream secrets the back of my eyelids keep

So you wanna believe all the things you've been told
And all the promises that you won't grow old
In the life made up of strings
Being pulled by secret beings
And now I know my falls and fights that brought me here
Of things that seem to disappear you can't understand my sane nightmare

In my bed of black roses
Where I dream secrets the back of my eyelids keep
In my red sky hypnosis
It's only my beginning
And I have the feeling I'll go
Down my own road

Everyone still walks with fear in their lives
Past the place movie stars go to die
Streetlights filter through my blinds
Knowing life's a real short time
And now I shake the hands of all my old enemies
I ignore the threat of their disease
I choose the road ahead I please

If this is what you are
Than this is where I am
If this is where you are
Than this is where I stand
I stand alone
Alone.




ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME- Three days grace.
Theme: cristina.

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal!
This animal, this animal

I can't escape myself
So many times I've lied
But there's still rage inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself.





45 AND RISING - Midnight Juggernauts.
theme: Foyet, Mafer.

The planet has a secret
They've known this all the while
It's 45 & Rising.

It's 45 & Rising.
It's 45 & Rising.
It's 45 & Rising.
It's Rising, Rising.

2 comentarios: